1. Collection of Information
Arrears, Inc. may collect and store personal and non-personal information from you when you use our Website or our Services. The types of information collected could include but are not limited to:
- Personal identification information: Full name, email address, phone number, payment details, and other information necessary for the delivery of our Services.
- Usage information: Information about how you use and interact with our Website and Services, including actions taken on our Website.
- Device and Access Information: Information about the device and internet connection you use to access our Website, including your IP address, browser type, and other device identifiers.
2. Use of Information
The information collected may be used for various purposes including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To process transactions and send related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- To send technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service.
3. Sharing of Information
- Processing payments,
- Delivering content and communications,
- Analyzing and improving the functionality of our Services.
Arrears, Inc. takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction, and comply with applicable data protection laws.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
6. Data Retention
Arrears, Inc. retains your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
7. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the rights to access, correct, delete, or transfer your personal information, and to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured and standard format.
9. Contact Us